Apparently some exciting things happened in America this week. Barack Obama will be the first president I will remember. I don't know what all the fuss is about a black president. Why is that special? Seems completely normal to me. Shouldn't we always just pick the best person for the job?
Dad and I did quite a bit of work last weekend for the Obama campaign in Madison. I was the office mascot, and met lots of very nice people. Here are some pictures, and there are more here.
Meanwhile, I'm also working on some new tricks. Apparently my cousin Eaton (who's a month younger than me) can stand holding on to the side of his crib. Well, we tried it out and I can stand with a little support, too! I've also started pulling up to standing and am getting some pretty strong little legs.
(This outfit belonged to my uncle Logan!)
I'm still pretty happy most of the time. But I do get sad sometimes, and another one of my new tricks is blowing raspberries when I cry. It's annoying because every time I try to tell Mom and Dad how sad I am, they just laugh at me! I mean, look at this face -- can't you tell how upset I am???
This week we're going to North Carolina. I'm pretty excited to see my boyfriends, Tobin, Miles, and Jacob. Hope they're ready for me!
3 comments:
Mazie, you sure are cute, even if you DO look SOOOO much like your daddy! I'm sure you'll have given up bubbles and commenced actual SPITTING when you're not happy by the time you come to see us in 2 weeks! Love you honey!
Alright Mazie! You look like your Uncle Logan in that outfit also! Glad you guys are doing well, hopefully we will get to meet you in person some day.
Little doll,
Nana thinks that fussy face is absolutely adorable and I can imagine Daddy and Mommy trying very hard not to laugh and respect your little upset while finding impossible not to!
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment