Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good Times with Great Friends

We went back to Durham last week and had a great time catching up with the old crew! First we went on a plane and I helped the pilot get ready for the flight.


I especially enjoyed spending some quality time with my boyfriends, Jacob, Miles, and Tobin.




Miles wasn't that in to me last time we saw each other, but this time he couldn't resist my charms. He gave me some nice kisses, and we even took a bath together! There are more pictures here.




In other news, I am getting really close to being able to crawl. I can get up on my hands and knees and today I even managed to sort of flop myself forward from there. I'm waiting to put all my moves together until next week, when I'll have a bigger audience -- we're going to visit Nanny and Papa in Washington, and Avia and Uncle Logan will be there, too! We're even going to see the whole Smith family, so I'll have plenty of people to cheer me on. Can't wait!

No comments: