Monday, May 5, 2008

Full Term!!

I'm 37 weeks old today and officially full term! That means my little lungs and other organs are mature enough for life outside the womb... but Mom and Dad are hoping I'll be patient and stick around in here a little longer.

Mom's getting pretty big! She added a May picture to the photo gallery-- you can look at it by clicking on the pictures to the right. This weekend she'll be graduating from Duke with her Ph.D. Good thing those graduation robes are so roomy!

Papa Steve is coming to visit for graduation. Last time he saw Mom I was only 10 weeks old and the size of a blueberry. My how we've grown since then! I'm excited to give Papa a few kicks from in here... next time he sees us I'll get to kick him for real, and maybe even spit up on him too!! Oh, I have such big plans for this world....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're remarking how much like Tracy you look in your latest belly pic!! Papa Steve is lucky to be seeing you this week!!! You are beautiful. Love, ysmwlyxx