Wow, what a busy few weeks! Dad and his friend Andrew celebrated their shared birthday on March 21 (Dad drank a lot of beer... Mom had a virgin strawberry dacquiri). Avia Tracy, Uncle Logan, Grandpa Gil, and Nana Christina all came to visit us. Mom defended her dissertation, and is now Dr. Mom (she may or may not insist that I call her that). And then I took my first international trip-- Mom, Dad, and I spent a week in the Cayman Islands! Mom got a little glimpse into what my life is like, since she spent most of the week marinating in warm water-- snorkeling in the Caribbean, floating in the pool, and lounging in the jacuzzi tub. She sure seemed relaxed.... I hope she and Dad enjoyed their quiet vacation together-- I was pretty low maintenance on this trip, but probably won't be as easy the next time we all travel together!
Here are a few pictures from our trip:




Meanwhile, I've been working hard on growing and getting ready for my quickly approaching "coming out" party. I'm a little over 33 weeks old now, meaning that I could really show up anytime between 4 and 9 weeks from now. Actually, I've got my birthday all picked out... but the rest of you will have to wait a while to find out what it is!
1 comment:
Using the language of your maternal grandmother's name, pretty soon you will be chanting: Veni, Vedi, Vici!! can't wait, little one! Nanny Karen and Papa Steve
Post a Comment