Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mazie James Dickinson


I'm here!!!!

I'm a girl!!!

I'm pretty cute!!!

(You can see more pictures of me if you click on the slideshow on the right.)

My stats:
Born May 23, 2008 at 10:32 pm
7 lbs., 5 oz.
19 5/8 inches long

I came home from the hospital on Sunday morning and met my animal brother (dog Wiley) and sisters (dog Roxie and cat Bailey). They think I smell interesting.

So far the world is a pretty nice place. I haven't seen a lot of it... mostly I've been sleeping while my parents stare at me in wonder....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodie, I get the first comment! No sense in being jealous of all the first to hold (and smell) you. We'll get our chance soon enuf. We are so proud of your mama for birthing you so beautifully. Oh, the bliss of newness... We love you Mazie James

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for all of you. Mazie is beautiful and Mom and Dad look pretty excited to finally meet her...can't wait until we can someday too.