Friday, May 30, 2008

One Week!

Mazie's mom here.

Mazie is one week old today. So hard to believe that only seven days ago this little one was in my belly. What a week it's been. Mazie is an absolute dream -- she eats, sleeps, has long periods of "quiet alertness" where she just sits and observes the world around her.... People told me before she was born that there wasn't any way to describe how I would feel about her, and it's definitely true. I'm just overwhelmed by how much I love this little being. We spend hours just staring at her tiny face. As a testament to my obsession with all of her little facial expressions, we did a little "photo shoot" this morning. Here are a few of the pictures, and I've made a new picasa album with more of them here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm obsessed!! That little chin....

Sara said...

Happy one-week birthday Mazie James! Everyone at work thinks your name sounds like a future blues singer. You're Uncle Tyler and I are looking forward to meeting you next week.