Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Fun



November was a fun and exciting month. We went to North Carolina and visited my friends Miles, Tobin, and Evan.


One night Daddy was "sick" so Dr Miles and Dr Mazie helped him feel better.


I also got to be a guest player on Miles's soccer team! I'm the one in the green shirt. It was lots of fun! Dad says Livi, Crosby, and I can be on a team together next fall. I can't wait!


We also had a really fun Thanksgiving. We went to Nana's house in the morning, where I got to make a pumpkin pie!


Then we went to Great Uncle Randy and Great Aunt Janis's house in the early afternoon, and Great Barb and GGpa's house in the evening. I finished off the day by dancing on the fireplace where Mom used to perform when she was a little girl!


I continue to be a very social little girl and a non-stop talker. After Thanksgiving we went up to Winter Park for a few days and I got to play in the snow.



On the ride home in Uncle Ian and Aunt Michelle's car I told a LONG story about my good friend Aso (whose name, I recently informed Mom, is actually spelled A-M-T-H-Y-4 1/2-3 1/2-Mazie-I-E). In this story Aso was in a swimming pool and got bitten on the cheek and on her finger by a fish! Luckily, I was there to comfort her. There was also a dolphin, and then the dolphin got out of the pool and bumped into a little girl (Mazie). "And then," I explained, "the little girl NOTICED that the dolphin was crashing into her." Mom really laughed at that sentence, both because it was a great use of vocabulary and because she liked the mental image of the little girl suddenly catching on that there was a dolphin crashing into her.

Here's another video. I'm pretty good at sharing and was excited when Daddy gave me two pieces of my Halloween candy (that stuff sticks around for a long time!) since I figured I could have one and give one to Livi. But then Livi didn't end up coming over and, well, I sort of ate them both...

No comments: