Monday, December 20, 2010
I'm the mother...
Last night we went over to Nana's house and I got to play with my cousins all night. We got home late and I was NOT ready for bed -- I kept insisting that I wanted to go downstairs. Finally Mom got me to lie down with her in my bed. We were cuddling and chatting together, and I said, "Now, I'm the mother and you're the daughter." Mommy played along, putting her head on my chest and asking if she could play with my belly button (since that's what I like to do to her). She thought it was a really cute game, but she didn't realize how sneaky and clever I was until I said, "Okay, daughter, now I'm going to get up and go sit in my chair where you can see me. Don't get out of bed!" And then I climbed out of bed, sat in Mom's rocking chair, and played with her phone while my "daughter" stayed in bed. She eventually got up and convinced me that I the game was up and I really did have to got to bed, but it was good while it lasted....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, you're so smart, Mazie, sounds like it's time for mom to lose that rocking chair and for you to put your little **self** to bed, little miss!
Post a Comment