Happy Halloween, everyone! I had a great one. A couple of months ago Olivia announced that she was going to be a jellyfish for Halloween, just like her big sister Mia was last year. I think pretty much everything Livi does is pretty awesome, so I decided I wanted to be a jellyfish, too. We were all set with that plan, but then Livi changed her mind and decided she wanted to be a ladybug... and then a witch... and every time she changed her mind, I went right along with her. One day I told Mom and Dad that Livi and I were going to be zombies! I guess I didn't really know what that was, and Mom thought maybe that wasn't the best costume for a two year old. Anyway, since Livi has two big sisters, she had plenty of old costumes to choose from and could afford to take her time with her final choice. But about two weeks ago Mom decided we needed to make a decision so that we could make sure I had a costume in time for Halloween. One morning Dad suggested that I think about what I would really want to be myself, without worrying about what Livi was going to be. He had hardly finished his sentence when I gave my answer: "A WHALE!!" I think Mom and Dad expected me to pick something from the list of options we had already discussed, but nope, I had my own idea! So Mom made me an orca whale costume, and I turned out pretty cute.
Meanwhile, Mom and Dad dressed up like spooky doctors since our house used to be a hospital. Here we are in front of our house!
Even better than the costumes, I learned about this thing called "Trick-or-Treating" where you just go around asking for candy! We just did our little block, but I filled up my little bag and had a great time. At the first house, I forgot what I was supposed to say, but from then on I figured it out.
After we finished going around the block, we sat on our porch for a while and gave out candy to a whole bunch of kids. It was so fun to see all of their costumes! Mom and Dad also let me have a few pieces of candy, but I have to save the rest. Oh well. It was a pretty fun day!
1 comment:
i love the video!! it's so cute!
Post a Comment