Saturday, February 7, 2009

More Footage of the 8 month old Peanut



Cuter and cuter! There are more pictures here.

I'm also testing out my vocal abilities. I say "dadadadada" a lot, and sometimes I just like to scream.


This last video is especially for my grandparents-- it's long (7 minutes) and nothing really happens. There's some clapping near the end, which is another new trick. But mostly it's just Mazie being Mazie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending you a set of teeny beanie babies (ask mama to tell you about the McDonald's craziness with me and your Uncle Logan) Maybe it's your dadadada who doesn't know his animals? Soon enuf you'll be smarter than he is, anyway, so let him have his jollies now. love you honey,

allison said...

Tobin and I watched the long video this morning and he kept asking, "Are those her cars?", like why was she not playing with them. Also, he giggled every time Mazie fell down, which means he will find life with an eight-month-old little brother (in roughly a year) hilarious.

She's adorable, y'all.

Anonymous said...

Dad, Ann and Shannon are in Winter Park bored out of our minds so thought we would see what you're up to. Looks like you're doing pretty well as slackers parents, thanks for the smiles and 7 minutes of escape from boredom. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Dad, Ann and Shannon are in Winter Park bored out of our minds so thought we would see what you're up to. Looks like you're doing pretty well as slackers parents, thanks for the smiles and 7 minutes of escape from boredom. Love you all!

Unknown said...

Hi Mazie, it was fun to hang out with you for 7 minutes :) We look forward to seeing you this summer and swimming with you!! Also, note your dad's excellent, multipurpose hat - D for Dad and D for Duke!!