After the race, we joined some of Mom's work friends (including Charley and Henry and their parents) at the Kalahari indoor water park in Baraboo, Wisconsin! (Dad was playing in a soccer tournament, so just Mom and I went.) It was so fun-- the warmth was great, and lots and lots of shallow pools for me to crawl and splash around in. I loved it, and can't wait to go back! Click here for more picture!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
From Frosty Madison to the Kalahari!
Yesterday was a busy day! We got up and walked to the Capitol for the 1st Annual Frosty 5K race. Mom, Dad, our friend Sejal, and I were part of a small group of walkers in the race, and we managed to finish LAST -- 54 minutes! We had a great time, though-- it was a beautiful day with a fresh coat of pretty white snow, and it felt great to be outside! I slept for most of the race, cozy and bundled in my stroller. Next year maybe we'll get a nice jogging stroller like my friends Charley and Henry, and then Mom and/or Dad can run! Or maybe we'll try pulling up the rear two years in a row!



After the race, we joined some of Mom's work friends (including Charley and Henry and their parents) at the Kalahari indoor water park in Baraboo, Wisconsin! (Dad was playing in a soccer tournament, so just Mom and I went.) It was so fun-- the warmth was great, and lots and lots of shallow pools for me to crawl and splash around in. I loved it, and can't wait to go back! Click here for more picture!

After the race, we joined some of Mom's work friends (including Charley and Henry and their parents) at the Kalahari indoor water park in Baraboo, Wisconsin! (Dad was playing in a soccer tournament, so just Mom and I went.) It was so fun-- the warmth was great, and lots and lots of shallow pools for me to crawl and splash around in. I loved it, and can't wait to go back! Click here for more picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment