Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving in Washington


I spent my first Thanksgiving in Bellingham, WA, at Nanny and Papa's house. Avia and Uncle Logan were there, too, and so was Nanny's sister, Auntie Caca, and her mom, Nunu! We had lots of fun, and I even tried some sweet potatoes. I've sort of lost my enthusiasm for food, though. Mama's got the good stuff. Also, I'm not crazy about sleeping anymore, either. I had Mom and Dad on a pretty good schedule for a while, but now I'm mixing it up a bit, waking up every couple of hours at night. Good thing I'm so cute!

After Thanksgiving we drove down to Chehalis and spent a couple of days with the Smith family -- I met Great Grandma Dorothy and Great Grandpa Don, who just turned 80 years old!! I also met lots of aunts and uncles and my cousin, Tamira -- she's even littler than me, and I enjoyed grabbing her hands and face.



Here are more pictures of our trip to Washington.

No comments: