I don't know if any of you noticed this when you were six months old or so, but all of my toys are now mysteriously located just beyond my reach. It's driving me crazy. I remember when everything used to be placed in my hand and I didn't have to struggle to find anything. Now it seems that even my favorite objects are ALWAYS a couple of feet away. Even when I go through the whole ordeal of getting onto my belly, pushing up onto my knees and lurching forward to grasp my prize, it seems to tear itself out of my hand and relocate a couple feet away. I get so fed up with this, that I usually just sit back up and stare at the mischievous magazine or stuffed animal for a while before I turn my attention elsewhere.
I made my parents take some videos of my crawling and my standing so you can all see. Plus, I've got this one little sign language thing going on. One of my boyfriends, Miles, used to do this cool thing where he would put his arms out to be picked up when his dad clapped his hands twice. I thought it was pretty cool, so I picked it up.
One more thing. I'm not really all that religious, but I'm really excited for my first Christmas. I'll make sure to do some posts about the trip to Colorado. I'm driving with both of my parents, both of my dogs and my cat from Madison to Boulder through Kansas City, where Uncle Kyle and Aunt Jodi are living. Should be pretty awesome, but I have to watch the whole trip out of the back window. Try it sometime, it's weird.
3 comments:
Those are all awesome. Tobin will love seeing them. Yay communication!
Fun Videos. I do have to admit, Mazie has much better form :)
Awesome - I just watched the videos, and Cameron sat next to me, staring curiously at the computer the whole time. I think she misses her NC friends :) Excellent progress Mazie - I hope you are enjoying visiting all your relatives in Colorado!! xo
Post a Comment