Of all the gifts she's given us, one that I'm very grateful for is her incredible sleeping skills. Last night she set a record, sleeping from about 10:30 pm until 6:30 am in her co-sleeper next to our bed. While that was an especially long stretch, she's been doing 5-6 hours pretty consistently every night, and then she wakes up and nurses and goes right back to sleep until we all get up in the morning. As a third time Mama I'm very aware that these things can change at any time, so for now I'm just grateful to be an unusually well rested mother of a 2 month old!
Monday, March 23, 2015
The Zaeby is almost 2 months old...
And she continues to be perfect. Smiling more and more, tracking people and toys with her eyes, and getting chubbier and stronger all the time! Her checkup is next week so I'll update her stats then.
Of all the gifts she's given us, one that I'm very grateful for is her incredible sleeping skills. Last night she set a record, sleeping from about 10:30 pm until 6:30 am in her co-sleeper next to our bed. While that was an especially long stretch, she's been doing 5-6 hours pretty consistently every night, and then she wakes up and nurses and goes right back to sleep until we all get up in the morning. As a third time Mama I'm very aware that these things can change at any time, so for now I'm just grateful to be an unusually well rested mother of a 2 month old!
Of all the gifts she's given us, one that I'm very grateful for is her incredible sleeping skills. Last night she set a record, sleeping from about 10:30 pm until 6:30 am in her co-sleeper next to our bed. While that was an especially long stretch, she's been doing 5-6 hours pretty consistently every night, and then she wakes up and nurses and goes right back to sleep until we all get up in the morning. As a third time Mama I'm very aware that these things can change at any time, so for now I'm just grateful to be an unusually well rested mother of a 2 month old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment