Last Thursday night I went in to check on Mazie as she was
going to bed. She sleepily told me that
she wanted to get a buzz cut. I told her
I thought that was an interesting idea and that we would discuss it in the
morning. When I came in to check on her
a few minutes later, she asked me to write it down so that we wouldn't forget
to discuss it. The next morning, we
talked it over and she explained some of her reasons (tired of tangles and
bangs in her face, wanted to look different).
We had her think about the pros and cons (including being cold, not
liking it/having to wait a long time for it to grow back, and other people's
reactions), and told her to think about it for a week or so. Nanny and Papa were coming to visit on
Tuesday. If she was still set on it when
they got here, we told her we'd do it.
Today is Wednesday and Nanny and Papa got in last
night. Mazie has remained firm in her
resolve, and the stage is set for the great buzz cut of 2014. Live photos and videos will be posted here starting at 15:00 MST, January 29.
Getting ready...
Before...
Trimming first with scissors...
On to the clippers...
Here she is!
And she LOVES it!
Pretty gorgeous...
Lots more photos here...
![]() |
| The Great Buzz Cut |












5 comments:
Do you have the video
Is the video of her buzz cut on YouTube
That is soo cool you let your daughter buzzed her head.why did she do it. In the post you sad there is a video. I can not find it can you tell me were I can find it.is there more photo or video of her buzz cut????
Hello we're is the buzzcut video????
OMG, she's so sweet, I hope she kept it buzzed!
Post a Comment