Athena and I spent the last bit of my maternity leave in Vail. Caleb coached a soccer tournament up there Oct 1-2, so all 4 of us went up for that weekend, and then Caleb and Mazie went home on Sunday and Athena and I stayed up with Ty and Sara. The next weekend (10/7-10/8) I had a workshop in Vail, so on Thursday night Ahya brought Mazie back up and she (with help from Ty and Sara) entertained the kids while I workshopped. It was great to spend time with my brother and sister-in-law, and Athena got lots of quality time with her aunt and uncle. We went on a few great hikes and enjoyed the fall colors, and (of course) also enjoyed some wonderful food, with trips out to Ty's restaurant (Athena cooperated nicely, sleeping while Sara and I enjoyed our amazing meal) and Sara's restaurant (she served me, Ahya, and Mazie on Saturday night), and some awesome home cooking by the TySara team as well. Thanks for being such great hosts, guys!
More pictures and a couple of short videos...
![]() |
| October 2011 |

No comments:
Post a Comment