One thing I do a LOT is talk. I like to have conversations with my parents and friends and ask lots of questions, but what I really love is telling stories. I've got so many people to talk about, including a bunch of imaginary friends. Aso (whose name, you'll recall, actually has a much more complicated spelling) is the friend I talk about most, but there's also Vini and several others, including Mo-Pia-Bo-Pie, who was a character in one of my first extended stories way back in March of 2010. Here she is again in a recent installment.
When I'm not telling my own stories I like to read stories other people wrote.
Here I am reading one of Mom's books, which is apparently about Rapunzel.
I also still love to dance, and last month I started my first dance class. It's at the Louisville rec center and I love it! Here are some pictures and short videos.


As you can see, I continue to be a bright and creative girl!
1 comment:
She is clearly the brightest and most coordinated and creative of all the kids there.
Post a Comment