Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Recent Quotes

Here are some of the more ridiculous things I've said recently:

During the ceremony for Uncle Ty and Aunt Sara's wedding (more on that, including pictures, soon):
"Don't fall in the water, Daddy!" (He was the officiant and was standing on the edge of a fountain!)
Then, to the bridesmaids:
"If you take your shoes off, THEN you can put your feet in the water!" (Spoken from experience.)

To my mom, when she was putting on my shoe that sometimes pinches:
"If you hurt me, that's okay. If you don't hurt me, that's better."

To a nice woman outside the restaurant I was eating at with Mom and Dad:
"I came outside because I couldn't see you inside."
"I just moved to Colorado."
"It's really nice weather."

To the librarian who was telling some boys I was playing with to be a little quieter and stop screaming:
"If you're inside, then you can't scream. If you're outside, THEN you can scream."

To Mom as she was bringing me up to sleep, after I said goodnight to Daddy:
"Daddy's daughter is going to bed."

I've also taken to using first names. Mommy is Katie, Ahya is Tracy, Papa is Steve. I also regularly inform Daddy that Nana is his mama, and I tell Mommy that Ahya is her mother.

I'm really liking my new house. I'll write more about that and put some pictures up soon.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

This is a super cute post!

Admin said...

Toshali Sands ::Health & Fitness Facilities
We at Toshali provide the premium Healt and Fitness Facilities to our Guests

The health and fitness center at Toshali Sands Resort in Puri is packed with premium Healt and Fitness facilities.

* Sauna
* Jacuzzi
* Massage
* Exercise Bike
* Weight Equipment
* Stair Climber
* Rowing Machines

E-mail : bhubaneswar@toshali.in
Resort Tel. : +91-674- 2547720 /2547074
Resort Mob.: +91 9937003223