June 20-28: Up at the cottage with our friends. We had an AMAZING trip... great weather, fun boat rides, and lots of time in the water. I loved hanging out with Miles, Tobin, and Evan, and the big boys even taught me how to pee outside! It's a little easier for them, though.... All in all, a wonderful vacation.
June 29-July 2: Packing up our house in Madison...
July 3-8: Back up at the cottage with our family. Once again, good weather overall and LOTS of fun with my cousins. (Mom dropped our camera in the water during the first cottage trip, so we have to get pictures from Grandpa to post here from our family trip...)
July 8-10: More packing...
July 10-11: Moving to Colorado! Dad and Grandpa drove the big UHaul moving truck while Mom, Great Aunt Joy, Wiley, and Bailey (our sweet Roxie has a new home with a very nice woman in Madison) all piled in to our Volvo. We drove straight through the night and made it to Avocado (that's what I like to call my new home state) on Sunday the 11th.
July 12-22: Staying with Ahya and playing with my cousins (Olivia and I have become really good friends!), while Mom and especially Dad worked really hard to finalize the purchase of our new house in Louisville! We finally closed on the house on July 22 and Mom, Dad, and I got to spend one night there together before Mom and I flew to Bellingham on the 23rd.
Mom and I are here in Washington now, and Dad will come out on Tuesday the 27th. We're getting ready for Uncle Tyler and Aunt Sara's wedding on Aug 2 -- I'm going to be a flower girl! We are so excited to see everyone and to celebrate this wonderful event! When we met Ty and Sara at the Farmer's Market this morning I showed Aunt Sara how our whole family feels about her: I gave her a huge hug and wouldn't let her put me down for about 10 minutes straight. Uncle Tyler's okay, too, I guess... I'm just glad he's finally making an honest aunt out of Sara -- she's a keeper!
No comments:
Post a Comment