Mom and I had a great trip to Colorado. It was so fun to see Nana and Avia and Grandpa and Grandma and all of my aunts and uncles and cousins and GGpa and Great Barb and GG and .... I can't keep track of everyone!!
You know, I've heard that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Well, people sure seem to like to imitate me! Check this out:
The Broncos played a really exciting game against the Cowboys while I was home, and I did my best to cheer them on!
I also learned a great new word: "NO!" It's so much fun to say that sometimes I'll just repeat it to myself when we're driving around in the car. It's also really handy for letting people know how I feel about stuff, like food and books.
Here are some more pictures from our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment