Thursday, October 1, 2009

Meet Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones is my cat!


Why is my cat named Dr. Jones?

Well, the last video we posted was taken after Dad and I picked Mom up from her office. In front of her office are some stepping stones, which Dad pointed out to me and let me walk across. When I was done, I said "Bye bye, Stepping Stones!" That made Mom and Dad laugh, so I said it again. And again. Except my mouth hasn't really caught up to my brain, so when I say "Stepping Stones" it sounds like "Dr. Jones." So Dad had me say, "Bye bye, Dr. Jones!" and he and Mom thought that was really funny. The next day I was thinking about how funny that was and I started walking around the house saying, "Dr. Jones!" So mom suggested that we should name the kitty that Nana gave me Dr. Jones. I thought that was a great idea-- I ran over to my little playhouse and got my kitty out and said, "Dr. Jones!"

Mom and I are in Colorado now. Mom is going to a conference and I get to hang out with Nana a lot! It's pretty great. We're up in the mountains (Copper Mountain) and today it snowed! Apparently I saw a lot of snow last year but I don't remember it too well. It was cold! Tomorrow we're going back to Boulder and I'll see my cousins, and then Avia is getting back from a trip to Washington, D.C., on Saturday. It sure is fun to see everyone here! Oh, and Dr. Jones came along, too.

No comments: