Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Talking and Playing

Wow, what a fun and busy month. After our cottage trip, Nana came to visit me. We had lots and lots of fun together. We went to the park and found a bunny rabbit, and I especially loved playing dress up with Nana's scarfs!



Then a couple of weeks later Avia came to visit! I sure am lucky. Avia dropped Uncle Logan off at McGill University right before she came to visit me, and I think spending time with me (and Mom and Dad) helped ease her transition to being a "free bird" (as opposed to an "empty nester"). She babysat me one night while Mom and Dad went to a movie and I managed to get TWO baths that night by covering myself in applesauce after my first one.


At 15 months old, I'm a very busy girl. Like my daddy, I love to talk and talk. Dad keeps a list of my words and signs, and I can communicate a total of 106 words now! I don't always manage to make my words sound the same as when grown-ups say them, but Mom and Dad can understand me most of the time. Just to keep them on their toes, though, I sometimes make up my own words... and say them really, really loud. Oh, and I've been working on my singing.


Finally, I still love books. "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" is my current favorite. Here I am reading it to myself.



There are some more recent pictures here.

No comments: