Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Before I was even born, Dad decided he wanted to be a Denver Bronco for Halloween, with me as his football. Luckily, my Avia is a master seamstress and made me a pretty amazing costume! We went trick-or-treating with my friend, Julia, and her mom, Carmen. I didn't get any candy, but Mom did let me chew on a crinkly Whoppers wrapper, which was even better!

Happy Halloween, everyone!!








4 comments:

matt said...

Tobin thinks these are funny, but wants to make sure you weren't really going to throw Baby Mazie.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!

Unknown said...

Very cute Miss Mazie. Thank you for updating your blog! I can't believe you know how to use the computer already - you sure have grown a lot since we last saw you.

femaleprof said...

funniest family costumes ever. especially for such a sporting gang. awesome. you guys rock!