Saturday, August 23, 2008

Three Months Old... and a New State

I turned three months old today, and celebrated by rolling over for the second and third times (the first time was on Thursday). Dad got the third time on tape... notice that I accomplished this feat on the nice soft quilt that Uncle Ty and Aunt Sara made for me.



Apparently we live in Wisconsin now. I haven't noticed much of a difference. Mom, Dad, Wiley, Roxie, and Bailey are all here, so I'm at home. My parents promise to post some pictures of the new "crib" soon, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand how precious this is!! I've watched it 5 times already, grunting with her. Now I have to get Rachel and Emily to check their baby books to see when THEY rolled over!! But I'm sure Mazie James is the most advanced of all babies, because I have no recorded images of my kids rolling over and just look at the proof you have!!!

Unknown said...

Good job Mazie!!! (You know, if you do that maybe 3683947205038274903 more times, you might make it to Toronto to visit us!)