Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another week in Madison... and my first sickness

This week I had a fever. It wasn't very much fun. I was a lot less happy than I usually am, and spent lots of time sleeping on Mommy's and Daddy's chests. Luckily it only lasted for about a day and a half, though, and by the end of the week I was back to my smiley self.

Click here for pictures of some of our activities this week, along with earlier pictures of our last days in Durham, our old house, and our new house. (A few are below as a teaser.)

With Dad in front of the Capitol


The front of our new house


Me and Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are definitely going to figure out how to get that Mommy and Me picture onto the cover of a parenting magazine. F'god's sake, the cutest thing we've ever seen!!!