"I promise not to lose you as we continue to create us,
Not to lose use as we create our family,
And not to lose our family as I continue to find myself."
So far, so good.
In other news, my trip to Colorado was lots of fun! I met so many fun people... and apparently I'm related to most of them! Here are a few photos, and Dad's promised to make another video soon.
Sleeping on the plane...

With Aunt Michelle, Uncle Ian, and my newest cousin, Crosby

Me and my cousins: Mia, Maggie, and Olivia

Also, when I got back to North Carolina I had another adventure: I went swimming! Mom and Dad took me to the pool on Monday (July 14) and took me in for a short swim. I would have liked the water to be a little warmer, but otherwise it felt pretty nice. I even went under once, very quickly, and that wasn't so bad. I'm on my way to becoming a good little water baby!
2 comments:
A little water baby just like her mother -- I remember those times well! Love to you all.
Happy Anniversary! Sorry we didn't get to you sooner, we've been enjoying our stay here in Taipei and will talk to you when we get home. Mazie looks great! Love Mom and Bud.
Post a Comment