


Well, I'm almost one month old. I think I've got most of the world figured out now.
Mom, Dad, Papa, Nani Karen, Great Grandma Thelma and I went to Asheville on Tuesday to visit my uncle Michael, Aunt Alaya and cousins Lily and Abby. It was great. We mostly just hung out, had good food and talked. I'm still spending most of my energy listening and watching. We saw the Biltmore House the other day and I now have a better idea of how poor my parents really are. Our house isn't nearly 4 acres on the inside.
We're back in Durham now and we have about 4 more days of family in town before it's just me and my rookie parents. I've been holding back a lot of the crying and vomiting until it's just them. It should be quite entertaining.
My first YOUNGER cousin will be born soon. I'm getting really excited. I'm taking my first out-of-womb flight on July 5th to Colorado so that I can see her...I mean him/her. All nine of the cousins will be in Boulder at the same time. Crazy!
Gotta go...sleep, eat, poop, repeat...
Mazie James
PS
I got Dad a video editing software thing for father's day. So, I expect some new videos will be up on this site pretty soon.
1 comment:
Mazie, in these few pics you look exactly like your father to me. Thank you for letting me hold your precious, squishy, meatball-sub-like body in my arms. You are gorgeous. I predict you will be very smart.
Post a Comment