Sunday, March 2, 2008

My home part I

This is the neighborhood that I'm going to spend the first year of my life in. My dad is obnoxious. Stay with him for a while and you get to see a lake and the house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad the crappy houses have inside video and not the one Peanut will come home to. Maybe inside is forthcoming? Skating on the lake is way cool!! Katie, you're right, he is obnoxious but pretty charming, in his own way...xx Karen

Sara said...

I don't know... The one on Willy Street did had artistic potential...

Anonymous said...

I love the little house that peanut will call home sweet home. It is just my style and soooo midwest. I can just imagine it with the special touches that you and katie will add.

I will enjoy visiting all three of you there.

Nana

It's ok Peanut, others may think that Daddy is obnoxious, but Daddy is really alot of fun.

Aunt Shannon said...

Maybe I'm just use to "Daddy Caleb", I found his video entertaining. Not once did I think of closing the browser ;)

What a beautiful place for the three of you to live! I can't wait to visit the three of you.

xo, Auntie Shannon