Peanut is 30 weeks old today, which means we've got about 10 weeks left! According to babycenter.com, this means that Peanut is about 15.7 inches long and weighs 3 pounds -- about as much as a large cabbage (le chou).
I wonder if you are a little boy..... I can still call you dolly? Maybe Nana will think of some other name for your little sweetness.
It was very fun to feel your little kicks in Mommy's tummy while we were watching the March Madness basketball game.
Nana came to visit so that I could see your Mommy defend her Phd dissertation...she was terrific...I think you already know this, but your Mommy is very smart.
Nana also saw your Daddy teach one of his math classes at Riverside High School. You are very lucky, because your Daddy is a very natural teacher and that means that you will learn lots of things from him...most of all, I hope he teaches you how to be comfortable in your own skin, knowing that who you are, not waht you know is the real teacher.N now Mommy and Daddy are off to the Cayman Islands for a little R&R. Hope you like the sun.
2 comments:
I don't want to go out on a limb here, but I think Peanut will be way cooler than cabbage, even.
Hi Dolly,
I wonder if you are a little boy..... I can still call you dolly? Maybe Nana will think of some other name for your little sweetness.
It was very fun to feel your little kicks in Mommy's tummy while we were watching the March Madness basketball game.
Nana came to visit so that I could see your Mommy defend her Phd dissertation...she was terrific...I think you already know this, but your Mommy is very smart.
Nana also saw your Daddy teach one of his math classes at Riverside High School. You are very lucky, because your Daddy is a very natural teacher and that means that you will learn lots of things from him...most of all, I hope he teaches you how to be comfortable in your own skin, knowing that who you are, not waht you know is the real teacher.N
now Mommy and Daddy are off to the Cayman Islands for a little R&R. Hope you like the sun.
Lot's of love,
Nana
Post a Comment