With a week to go before we hit the 7 month mark, Baby Zae is officially a crawler. She's had all the pieces for a couple of weeks (sit, lean forward onto hands, move a knee, move a hand), and in the past day or so she's gotten pretty good at putting all of them together to move herself with direction and purpose. Wasting no time, her primary purpose so far has been getting herself to a spot where she can pull up to standing. I fear walking is not far off....
This is from a couple of days ago, right before she really took off.
And here is her standing up...
This is the first time I found her doing it in her crib. The lights were off and she was fussing so I went in to get her and when I reached down in the dark I could tell something funny was going on. Flipped the light on and found her like this... so naturally I went and grabbed my phone to take a picture, and then picked her up.Here's one from today. She's pretty happy with herself in this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment