Thank you so much for being my Mama. Here are some things that I love about you.
1. I love that you let me crawl into your bed in the morning and snuggle with you.
2. I love that you make me yummy breakfast.
3. I love that you let me get dressed all by myself.
4. I love that you take me to school some mornings.
5. I love that y0u let Daddy take care of me some mornings.
6. I love that you let Ahya take care of me some mornings.
7. I love that you leave work early everyday to come pick me up from soccer or Livi's house.
8. I love that you take me to dance class, swimming lessons, yoga, parks, Livi's house...
9. I love that you make me delicious and nutritious dinners.
10. I love that you play games with me.
11. I love that you take baths with me.
12. I love that you read me stories.
13. I love that you lie down with me...for a little while.
14. I love that you do all of this every day.
15. I love how much you love me.
16. I love how much you love my Daddy.
17. I love how proud of me you are.
18. I'm proud of you too, Mom. You are the best mom in the whole world.
No comments:
Post a Comment