Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Washington Trip


We just got back from a great trip to Washington. We flew out on July 13 and spent 3 days on the sailboat with Papa, Nanny, and Uncle Ty (who was visiting from Lake Tahoe). We didn't actually get to sail a whole lot -- the weather was warm and sunny without a lot of wind -- but we had a great time tooling around the San Juan Islands and just relaxing on the boat. We saw eagles, seals, and even some dolphins (porpoises?). Mom & Dad even dropped me in the water in my lifejacket, which I wasn't too happy about -- the water was cold! But overall, I had a pretty great time.

Thursday, July 16th was Mom & Dad's 5 year anniversary! We all went out to a great sushi dinner, and then watched the sunset at a park on the water. (The next night Mom and Dad got to go out by themselves while I stayed and played with Nanny and Papa and Auntie Caca.)


On Saturday we drove down and took the ferry over to Kingston, where Uncle Wes, Aunt Carlyn, and my cousin Eaton met us. It was great to finally meet them, and Eaton and I had lots of fun together. We were so excited to meet each other that we gave each other a BIG hug:


Eaton's pretty strong, though, and ended up knocking me over. But I didn't mind it.


To show him that there were no hard feelings, I gave him some BIG kisses!


It was a pretty great trip. There are more pictures here.

No comments: