Thursday, June 11, 2009

June Fun

Hi everyone. It's June, and I'm just getting more and more fun every day. My parents are amazed at how fast I'm learning new things-- of course, I've been learning since I was born, but the neat thing is how much I'm able to really demonstrate my progress now with my ever-growing LANGUAGE abilities. I can show Mom and Dad how much I understand by doing things like getting a toy animal out of my bucket when they ask for one. If they ask for a car, I'll bring them a car instead. Want a ball? You got it. I've also got a growing list of my own words (like "hot," "uh-oh" and "zoo") and signs ("monkey," "giraffe," "help"). It's pretty neat.

Oh, and I'm also still really cute. Here are some recent pictures, and there are more here.


Here I am slamming a juice box I stole from one of the big kids that came to my birthday party in Madison. I stole his sister's, too. Mom tried to take it away from me, but I put up a good fight. That stuff is GOOD -- not like the diluted stuff my parents have been giving me....



Playing with (and trying to crawl into) the fun water table Nanny and Papa sent me!


Just being goofy.

No comments: