Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Four Months!

I am now four months old! It seems like I've been learning a new skill every day. I've gotten pretty good at using my hands to reach out and grab things. And my hair has gotten pretty exciting, too! Check out some of these head shots.







Click here for more recent pix.

I'm also developing some music preferences. In particular, I LOVE the song "Baby Beluga," and I make Mom and Dad sing it over and over. When I'm sad, all they have to do is belt out, "Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea, swim so wild and you swim so free," and by the time they get about that far in I've gone from crying to smiling. They've tried substituting other songs but I'm not having any of it -- it's got to be Baby Beluga! Dad's throat is getting hoarse from singing it so much!! Of course, it's all worth it to keep me happy. I've got them wrapped around my little finger...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're just glad mom and dad got you covered with the duck for your almost porn bathtub shots. You do have impressive pigtails. xx

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,

Baby in photos is looking cute and sweet. Your family is happiest family and god gives his blesses on your child.

Thanks
===================================
Sunaina
nitishrocks