

Hi world!
Here are my first baby pictures. They were taken several weeks ago when I was 19 weeks old. I'm just over 26 weeks old now, so quite a bit bigger than I was then, and even cuter, too. I'm about 14 inches long now and weigh 1 2/3 pounds. I'm a pretty active kid-- even though I don't have a lot of room to work with, I like to do all kinds of flips and kicks and other acrobatics. I'm pretty excited to come out and meet everyone, but for now this place isn't too bad.
2 comments:
Peanut - I see you have a spine: you'll be able to stand up for yourself! And your profile looks quite reasonable, with your little nose straight up in the air! We love you already, Nanny Karen and Papa Steve.
(Maternal Grandma, Tracy, will have to wait and see what her first grandchild calls her!)How exciting!
Peanut looks sharp! Woohoo baby blog! Tobin said "Baby" when he saw the picture.
Post a Comment